New City Property Management Company Limited was established in 1987. Because of our long- standing quality service in the property management industry, New City has been ranked among the top three property management companies by Hong Kong’s statutory accreditation organization in terms of performance qualities.
Over the years, New City has developed and obtained a number of performance quality management systems, accreditations, and professional attainments for achieving the above-mentioned performance qualities:
1. Licensed Private Security Company (No. 247);
2. ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
3. ISO 14001 Environmental Management System;
4. OHSAS 18001 Safety and Health Management System;
5. Listed by the Hong Kong Housing Authority in Group 2 of Property Services Agents, acknowledging New City’s ability to manage residential estates and commercial complex of any size and type, additionally, we are also managing the Kowloon Tong Education Centre for the Education Department as well as Marine Department’s Sai Kung Vessel Centre;
6. New City manages a comprehensive range of properties and facilities including:composite residential estate and commercial centres, luxurious buildings, as well as industrial centres totaling more than two hundred properties with more than two million units and over two hundred thousand square feet of commercial and retail spaces and car parks;
7. New City’s management team consists of 60 members, mostly degree qualified, and amongst them, six are holders of Master of Business Administration, ten are qualified with professional memberships as follows：Professional Member of Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; Corporate Member of Chartered Institute of Housing; Member of Hong Kong Institute of Housing; Registered Professional Housing Manager; Authorized Person; Registered Professional Engineer (Building Services); Mechanical and Electrical Engineer; Corporate Member of Chartered Institute of Engineers; Corporate Member of Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers;
8. The company has more than one thousand staff members including division managers, area managers, senior property officers, accounting clerks, maintenance officers, building project supervisors, building services supervisors, patrol inspectors, plumbing and electrical and air-conditioning mechanics, gardeners, and security guards;
9. The company owns its head office of more than five thousand square feet;
10. New City joined the Hong Kong Island, Kowloon West Security Services Awards 2012-2016 & Kowloon East Security Services Awards 2014-2016 organized by the Hong Kong Police Regional Prevention Office. Totally 74 management personal were awarded as ‘The Best Security Personnel’ and ‘Outstanding Security Personnel’, while 53 properties were ranked as ‘Outstanding Residential Property Management’;
11. New City was awarded as ‘The Best Property Management’ Award organized by GoHome.com.hk in 2013. Over 800,000 people have participated in this campaign in the online voting;
12. More than 150 security guards have received commendations from the Commissioner of Police;
13. More than 13 security guards have been awarded the “Best Security Guard Award” of the Mid-Western District.